The Mindset of Design Festival and COVID-19
We've put together some COVID guidelines, to make sure we can look after you and provide a safe and relaxed festival experience for all.
The Mindset of Design Festival follows the standard COVID-safe rules for events:
Wear a mask, when entering.
If you are feeling unwell, stay home.
Last updated April 2022
Mindset of Design is brought to you by Creative HQ and therefore follows Creative HQ's COVID-19 policy.
- From 4 April 2022 we do not require a My Vaccine Pass, or scanning in with a QR code.
- There is a 200-person limit for indoor gatherings and events.
- Once signed in, face masks within Creative HQ (7 Dixon St) are at the individual's discretion. There are some specific face mask guidelines that you can refer to here.
- Covid-19 best practice hygiene and sanitising standards remain in place.
For more information and guidance please visit the Covid-19 website:
Cancellations & Refunds
In the unlikely event that we need to cancel the festival, we’ll offer a full refund. However, we won't be able to offer refunds for a change of mind. If you are no longer able to attend the event you’ll be able to resell your ticket.
If the event is postponed, you’ll be able to hold on to the ticket for the new date. If you are unable to attend the new date, you can request a refund up to 14 days out from the festival.
If we have to move the festival to a fully virtual model you will be refunded up to the amount of a virtual festival pass.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch.
COVID-safe guidelines apply- wear a mask when not seated, keep your distance and sanitize.
You must not attend the Mindset of Design event if the following applies to you:
- You are currently subject to an isolation period
- You are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test
- You are feeling unwell with symptoms associated with COVID-19 (check the symptoms here)
- You have come into close contact with any known or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 7 days.